RHG Demo n°2 - Spark RHG Demo n°2 - Spark

Its been a very long time since ive seen a DECENT stick figured styled movie. You sir have just completed it. I like the song too ^-^

You should work on a larger scaled movie. Id love to see that!. You get my 5

Jbutdragon responds:

Hehe !
Thanks !

Where can I stab... Where can I stab...

Well damn.

You've got my 5 man. This was a very good flahs movie. A fucking awsome one for your first one out there :D.

Graphics- 7, There good. But there were some flaws in them. I understand you were animating under a deadline. I know how that feels. But you did a damn fine job.

Style- 10, I dont know what the movie was about. But fuck. It got my attention and i loved it.

I still dont know. Why did you call the movie "Where can i stab" Is that the song name or somthing?. Meh oh well.

5/5 You got my 5. :D

Freelanced responds:

thanks alot

it really encourages me to do better and continuing to improve myself.

thanks again for the comment!

Slip 'n Bleed Slip 'n Bleed

good job man :D

Glad to see some people like dane cook :D.

Graphics - 8 I like your style for animation. And also its smooth and plays very well.

Style - 10. Its got slip n slide. and dane cook in it.

This was a good animation. I cant wait to see some more from you.

Also i was wondering if you ever respond to your reviews. Were did you download the dane cook clip?. Ive been looking everywere for a place to find them but i never came across one.

5/5 :D

Bigfoot3290 responds:

I'm pretty sure I did a Google search. It shouldn't be too hard to find. I'm glad you enjoyed this :D

"B" Gets Censored! "B" Gets Censored!

Good flash.

I liked the music style in the begining. I know for a fact its hans zimmers. But whats the song name??.

thanks.

annd also you got my 4.

Happy clockday

CoolDrMoney responds:

It says it at the end of the flash.

Hans Zimmer "The Contender" themesong

Thanks for the review :D

X Gunna give it to ya X Gunna give it to ya

Hahaha. Decent flash man :D

Graphics - i gave a 8. Very well drawn. And animated :P.

Style - I gave that a 6. ive seen this style for animation many times. Its starting to get bland. But its all still good :D.

Sound - 5. Im not a fan of rap a whole lot. But its still a semi good song :D.

But anyways. This is a pretty good flash. Well animated. i cant wait to see more coming from you in the future.

5/5 Do to the fact i laughed while whatching this. :D

Numa Numa Hentai II Numa Numa Hentai II

Very good job carnage :D

You Finally finished NNH2! :D. And its very nicely done!

Graphics - 9 You did a good on the 3d charecters. If people say the animations sucks. then they dont know how hard it is to acually animate in 3d >:[

Style - 10 across the board. Numa Numa + Hentai = Very weird but funny cartoon. And fapping

Sound - 6, Im not very fond of that song anymore. Mainly becuse its being played on paltalk alot nowadays. :[

Violence - 10. Rape FTW

Good job carnage!. Cant wait to see more from you :D

MysticMan
5/5

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah it was hard to animate, I mean, I am not working for pixar here and zero schooling in animation...

So this is what I produce, it's a good first try at 3D hentai... I will strive to do better.

thanks MysticMan.

LL - New Shot Gun LL - New Shot Gun

Pretty decent :D

A pretty good lock flash :D

Graphics.7- Mainly becuse anyone can download those people nowadays. But there drawn fairly good :P

Style.10- Its god a good story to it...i think thats a story...:S

I kind of though this was one of those crappy screamers untill i acually had the courage to whatch it XD.

My favorite part of this movie was when the firefox lock pulled out the sword. And basicly spend 2 minutes poking at nothing :P. That was pretty funny.

Woot ^-^, 4/5

AustinBreed responds:

Thanks! I worked really hard on this one. =]

I drew everything besides the Neko Girl Lock, which is my friends character.

And thanks for the review! =D

Numa Numa Hentai 2 Teaser Numa Numa Hentai 2 Teaser

Good job so far Carnage :D

Good job on what you have so far :D. Take your time on this man I already know that animating 3d people can be a bitch somtimes :P

Graphics - 10 Becuse you made them yourself And there very good.

Style - 8 Im not a big fan of hentai. And numa numa can be annoying at some times. But both of them mixed. Pretty cool :D

Sound - 7, Becuse you play that song on paltalk alot. Same with other people

I cant wait to see the finishing movie on this. So far its looking great i mean. I dont think any other Ng member could possibly match up to your constant of 3d skills.

What are you using for 3d program anyways? 3d max?.

Anyways good job. and you have my 5. Cya on paltalk :D

PureCarnage responds:

Hey MM! Thanks for the review dude, sorry about the delayed reply... Yeah this should be a fun series.. I plan to do more then this one.

WWII tribute number 1 WWII tribute number 1

Pretty Good :F

Was very good for your first flash submited. It shows potential. But not enough to get past the judgment.

Graphics - 6. Becuse there stick people and some backrounds looked pretty good.

Style - 8. WWII man. im a HUUGE WWII Kinda guy. Which is why i liked this cartoon.

Sound - 4. Becuse i didnt think the music fit in very well witht he movie :S

Violence - 8. Tis got guns..blood. and krauts getting shot to shit. :D

Overall this was an Ok movie on my mind.

Keep up the work man :D

3/5 Mystic

TehAntiChrist responds:

thanks i plan to

DistortedView! #2 DistortedView! #2

Ah lazyboy! :D Finally another cartoon.

This one is great. Even though it has a weird and twisted story. its fucking hilarious. :P

Graphics - 9 Becuse There very original and well drawn :D

Style - 10...Fucking 10. I can always spot out your movies by your style.

Good job on this cartoon lazy, How long did this take you to make?, Probobly a good 2-3 weeks at most.